was designed & built to be the home of everglades ecosafaris, allowing your clients to visit Australia’s most unique wilderness experience in one of Queensland’s most magnificent landscapes and waterways.
Offering an extensive range of eco-tourism experiences ranging from spacious campsites for the self- drive RV market, group cabin facilities, comfortable glamping accommodation, premium wilderness river cruises, adventurous canoeing safaris and bushwalking into the heart of Australia’s Everglades.
Conveniently situated just 25 minutes from Noosa Heads, habitatnoosa offers an accessible wilderness experience like no other.
Key points of operations
1.5 hours north of Brisbane
1 hour south from Fraser Island
45 mins from Sunshine Coast Airport
25 minutes from Noosa
10 minutes (by boat) from Australia’s Everglades
Camp in style with our paperbark glamping tents. Surrounded by trees, with short walking distance to Lake Cootharaba, they are well positioned, offering premium comfort yet within easy access to all the sites facilities.
Luxury glamping features fresh linen, bar fridge, tea/coffee facilities & access to power
Family configurations available
“Paperbark Tents” have their own private bathroom facilities (shower & toilet) as well as ceiling fan & fridge. These luxury tents are 30m2 with maximum capacity of either 3 guests or 4 guests ( subject to tent selection ). Tents include fresh linen, blankets, pillows, towels, 240v power and chilled still water.
Paperbark reservations must detail the specific breakdown of adult & children ( with ages ) as well as bedding requirements. Habitat Noosa offers either of the guest tent bedding configurations:-
1) Combined King Bed ( default standard tent bedding configuration unless split bedding is requested in writing )
2) Split King Single Beds ( king bed split into two separate king single beds, requiring separate bed linen by request )
PRICE PER NIGHT:
$249 per night (single)
$249 per night (twin share)
$249 (triple share)
$249 (family of 4)
2-night minimum during public holidays.
Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults, 2 children per tent. Bedding configuration – 1 Queen & 1 bunk bed
CootharaBAR & Bistro
WILDERNESS GLAMPING TENTS
( shared bathroom facilities )
Habitat Noosa offers 13 x wilderness tents
which are 24m2 of space with two different types of bedding configurations, most accommodating 4 guests and several accommodating 5 guests.
• Double Bed + single bed & single bunks
( sleep up to 5 guests – on request )
• Queen Bed + single bunks
( sleep up to 4 guests – standard tent )
$150 per night
• “Wilderness Tents” are easy walking distance to onsite shared bathroom / toilet facilities and offer great ventilation via the 4 x zip down walls, each tent contains a ceiling light & double power point.
• Double Wilderness Tent = Maximum 5 guests per tent ( Double bed + single bed + single bunks ) • Queen Wilderness Tent = Maximum 4 guests per tent ( Queen size bed + single bunks )