Important Changes to The AABH Booking System From 24 August
We are excited to announce that on August 24th, we will be migrating our FIT booking system to a new booking platform called “Helios “. The new system offers amazing flexibility as well as great rates, more products and greater flexibility for you to sell easily.
Our booking platform is sourced from the Flight Centre group (for online bookings only) and they are migrating to the new system which has been years in development.
What will change?
• All existing bookings will be transferred to the new system and a new logon issued the AABH team will advise once this occurs.
• Calypso will stay active with existing logons for view only purposes for a period of time.
• Payment terms remain the same and via direct bank transfer on invoice to Australia and Beyond Holidays
• All contact and support will continue via Australia and Beyond Holidays. All of our customers continue to have a direct relationship with Australia and Beyond Holidays.
• Australia and Beyond Holidays have a commercial arrangement with FC group and there is no cross ownership.
• Changes and amendments can now be done without ringing support, but of course you can always call us any time and were happy to help.
• More functionality and products to choose from will be in the new system
• Dynamic packages and pre bundled packages can now be sold
• The AABH system is still land only and does not accept Credit Card Transactions
• Unfortunately, our third-party supplier is unable to customise our system with Australia and Beyond Holidays branding until December. This means all system and documentation branding will be “The Travel Junction” until this point with the
• invoices which will continue to be branded Australia and Beyond Holidays.
• All sales support will continue through the team at Australia and Beyond Holidays at your existing contacts.
• There has been a substantial increase in the number of products both in Australia and Globally.
• Product options will continue to feature dynamic and static prices including wholesale allocations.
• In addition, agents can sell pre-packages specials and produce bundled packages for their customers and marketing activity.
• The product descriptions are all customer focused and are of a much higher quality than before.
• Training modules and additional information is available online via our FIT page on our web site.
• We also have added a feedback form below with any questions you may have directly