Day 1 – 4
Arrive at Mantra Legends
Mantra Legends Hotel unlocks sun, surf, sand and the very best the Gold Coast has to offer. Located just 100m from the beach, your Surfers Paradise accommodation is just a short walk to the bustling shopping hub and the famous nightlife of the Gold Coast. You’ll also be just 30 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, 90 minutes from Brisbane and 200 metres from the Surfers Paradise Transit Centre.
If you’re looking for accommodation in Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel has everything you need and more. Surrounded by restaurants, designer shops and great surf beaches, you’ll be positioned within easy reach of the main Surfers Paradise entertainment precinct. Then of course there’s the pick of the theme parks, and picturesque hinterland, just a short drive away with public transport and organised transfers taking you there any day of the week.
Relax and unwind beside the lagoon style pool and make the most of our hotel style services to make your stay enjoyable whether you’re travelling for business or leisure. Featuring a fantastic range of accommodation options from hotel rooms to deluxe suites, all with stylish décor, with some rooms boasting spectacular views of the Surfers Paradise skyline, Pacific Ocean or Gold Coast Hinterland, Nerang River and the Gold Coast canal waterways.
Deluxe Twin Room
Room inclusions private balcony, tea and Coffee making facilities,
complimentary in-room safe, individually controlled air-conditioning,
personal fax/modem connection
ROOM CAPACITY – 4 Adults
BEDDING GUIDE – 2 Doubles
* Take advantage of our premium Broadwater Adventure ride
– 55 minutes of authentic jet boating action over 35km of beautiful waterways
– Rank #1 jetboat ride in Australia – Trip Advisor 2012-2017
– Unique JETcam onboard filming systems…take your ride home on USB, show your
friend and re-live your adventure!
– The Longest Jet Boat rides on the Gold Coast: faster boats + more thrills and
excitement + over 35km of spectacular scenery = AMAZING VALUE
– The only adventure ride accessing Moreton Bay Marine Park with the magic of
wild dolphin spotting and Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions
– Suitable for children from only 4 years old, this is a ‘must-do’ activity for
the whole family
From $485 pp (Adults) Land Only